La Presse capitaliste est "libre". Vous y croyez ?

La grande presse capitaliste serait "libre", "neutre" "démocratique" et "indépendante". Elle n' est pas censurée, nous dit-on... En réalité, nous payons pour obtenir des scoops, des informations manipulées, destinés à fabriquer notre opinion. Elle vit principalement de la publicité reçue des grosses sociétés multinationales.

mardi, mai 26, 2009



I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise, Please accept the content in good faith. The reason for sending this mail is very fundamental to the doctrine of human privileges and right. My name is Mike Brown Chief Operating Officer British Airports Authority Limited. Middlesex, London,UK. I am writing you following an opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us.

During the recent completed maintenance and expansion project in three of the airports I inflated contract deliberately over invoiced which amounted to Thirty Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling (35.8 Million British Pounds Sterling) indicate as executed and the contract funds is approved and is now ready for payment being that all companies that actually executed these contracts have been paid and the projects officially commissioned.

My coleague and I now decided to make business with you seeking your consent to present you as the contractor of the project so that the funds can be paid to you for both us to share since we cannot claim the funds directly. We would file a letter of claim in your favour after which the funds shall be released to you for both of us.

We agreed to offer you Thirty Percent (30%) of the total funds as foreign partner, while the remaining Seventy Percent (70%) belongs to me and my coleague. I would visit you in your country for the sharing of the funds according to the percentages indicated above once the funds gets into your account.

All necessary arrangement for the smooth release of the funds to you has been finalised. If you are interested in this project contact me to give you further directives using this very email address for privacy and confidentiality.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Mike Brown
Chief Operating Officer
British Airports Authority Limited.
Middlesex, London,UK